Friday, July 19, 2013

ABC Handwriting Books and Morning Worksheets

Here are my latest projects in my TpT store! These sets make great Handwriting Books for the beginning of the year or they can be used individually as morning work papers or in Literacy Centers.
There are two different sets available in either Print or D'Nealian:

Set 1 has pictures that the students color a certain color based on whether the picture is next to an uppercase or lowercase letter. This is a great way to help them learn their color words and to reinforce the use of the word wall.

Set 2 has a place at the bottom of the page for the students to draw their own picture of something that starts with the letter on that page. This helps them with their beginning sounds.




Enjoy!

If you like my products and would like to be kept up to date on what I post you can "Follow" me on Teachers pay Teachers.


No comments:

Post a Comment