Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Gummy Science Investigation

These look like such fun investigations to do with your kids at home or school! It could be a great science lesson or a fun summer project to help with the "Mom, I'm bored..."

I found both of these ideas on Pinterest. You can click on the link for the gummy bears and the picture for the worms to head over to the original blogs for complete directions. I know my Kinders would especially love the gummy worms! I would combine the two and use the materials in the gummy bear project and use the worms instead of bears if I were making this a lesson.





Let me know if you have a chance to try this out, either with your own kids or students! 

1 comment:

  1. So what is the reason behind just to see what consistency makes the gummy bear or worn get bigger ?

    ReplyDelete