Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You! ~ My Top 4 Products

I am so excited to be taking part in this blog hop! I hope you enjoy reading about my top 4 products! 

My Number One selling product is my Winter Sequencing Pack. This pack is full of sequencing sheets for you kiddos ~ 33 pages! What I love about these sequencing sheets is how they can be used in several different ways. I start the year by using the very basic sheet with only 3 pictures for the kids to cut and glue in order, then progress to the cut and glue with 4 pictures and finally end the year with the cut, glue and write sheets. I especially love when the students are able to write about what's happening in each picture! It is such great practice for them. I have often used this version as a sequencing assessment. This pack also contains two 6 card sequences. I have my students glue these down onto a long strip of construction paper and fold it zig zag style to make a little book. 

Basic version for the beginning of the year or for students who continue to struggle with the concept of sequencing.6 card sequence. My students glue the pictures onto construction paper and make a zig zag book.
Cut and give one strip to each student along with the writing sheet below (there is another sheet with four spaces included in the pack). After the students cut and glue, they write about what is happening in each picture. This version is a great assessment piece as well as great writing practice!


My second best selling product is my Five Senses Book Pack. This pack is made up of three books, each one a different level. I love this because is makes it so easy to differentiate for each student. Students fill in information and draw a picture in each version of the book. 
Title page and optional table of contents. I always like to have my students include a table of contents in their non-fiction writing. 

For this version the students simply fill in with something they hear, touch, etc. on each page. 

In the second version students write what body part matches with the sense and what they can see, taste, etc. 


In the last version, students write the sense and body part, what they taste, smell, etc. and what that thing tastes like, smells like, etc. 




My third best selling product is my Fall Sequencing Pack. There are 21 pages in this pack. It is very similar to my Winter Sequencing Pack above, however it has no 6 card sequences. Other than that the format is the same!





My fourth best selling product is my ABC Handwriting Book/Morning Worksheets Set 1 D'Nealian Lettering. These worksheets can be used individually as morning or literacy center worksheets or can be bound together into a handwriting book. I like to use this set as a handwriting book with my students and Set 2 as morning or literacy center worksheets. For set 1, students have the opportunity to practice writing a letter of the alphabet several times, and then have two picture examples of something that starts with that letter. They then color pictures a certain color based on uppercase or lower case. This makes the work fun for them and incorporates reading color skills. I love when they begin to read the colors on their own!

  


I hope you have enjoyed reading about my top 4 selling products! Sorry for no pics with the kiddos. As some of you already know I am blessed to be staying home with our little one this year. I will try to "borrow" a class in the future but it didn't work out this time. Happy hopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment