Friday, April 4, 2014

Graphing Galore!

Wow! I can't believe it's already April! This week my husband and I have gone into baby proofing mode - that's right, Little Bean is on the move! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! 

I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know about my latest product, Graphing Galore! Graphing Pack. There are 34 graphing pages for you to use with your Kinders or Firsties, or whomever you'd like :) And guess what - you can get a FREE 9 pg sample by participating in the Facebook Free-for-all I am a part of April 4th-6th!! At the end I will be putting the pack on sale so set a reminder in your calendar! If you need some graphs for you students then you don't want to miss out on this deal :)

Here are the pages you can get for FREE by participating in the Free-for-all! Directions and a link to the Facebook Free-for-all are at the bottom of the page. 









To participate in the Facebook Free-for-all go to my Facebook page and click on the bright yellow "Free-for-all" tab! I hope you enjoy them!! There are a TON of great teachers participating in this Free-for-all so make sure to let your friends know about it!!



1 comment:

  1. The question is, how wouldn't I use this pack!!! It is absolutely AMAZING!!! It is SUPER DUPER cute, plus it so comprehensive!! It is the PERFECT resource to teach "Data Management" with! I would just LOVE to be the LUCKY recipient of this gem <3 <3 <3. Thank you for considering me =). leafsgirl@rogers.com.

    ReplyDelete