Sunday, August 25, 2013

Games for at Home or in the Classroom

I'm back! So the last three weeks have flown by. I can't believe our little guy has outgrown his newborn clothes and is already three weeks old!! Getting all the snuggle time I can in now since time is already flying by. 

During a late night nursing session I came across this site on Pinterest. Featured are 20 different games that can be used in a classroom setting, at home, for a birthday party etc. They range from silly to educational, from old games (anyone remember "Mother May I?") to new. 


The games are on Spoonful where you can find directions on how to play the 20 games mentioned above. There are lots of other neat ideas from arts and crafts to recipes on the site as well. 

Do you have certain games that you play at the beginning of the year to help your students get to know one another and feel more comfortable in the classroom? Any games you play at birthday parties with a group of children? I would love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment